MEET YOUR DIVERSITY GOALS
SBCRA can help you meet your Diversity Goals.
- SBCRA will help provide targeted marketing to identify vendors needed to comply with Section 3 or other State or Federal diversity business programs.
- SBCRA will monitor, track, and complete monthly, quarterly, or annual reports required under Section 3, or other State or Federal programs
- SBCRA will perform on-site or off-site vendor registration and certification registration services on site at your company or organization’s location.
- SBCRA will help you pre-qualify prospective vendors for contract opportunities under Section 3, DBE, MBE, WBE, and SBE required by contracting agencies.
- SBCRA will help ensure existing vendors meet certification, recertification, and requalification guidelines
- SBCRA will assist prospective vendors with obtaining necessary certifications to meet your company’s requirements
- SBCRA assists WBE, SBE, WOSB, EDWOSB, SBA 8a, HUBZone, Veteran-Owned, DVOSB, DBE, Small Business Enterprise and Historically Underutilized Business with completing certification applications, and contracting agency forms.
- SBCRA provides Certification Assessment Interviews and Evaluations
- SBCRA provides on-site and off-site specialized government and corporate contracting training and development workshops and seminars.
- SBCRA provides an opportunity for Prime and Sub-Contractors to gain a dominate presence on local TV to promote their diversity program to many business owners vying for contract opportunities.