WHO ARE WE
SBCRA is a small business training and development corporation existing to help government, prime, and sub contractors meet established diversity contracting goals; and to help women owned, minority owned, veteran owned, and small business enterprises increase their chances for government and corporate contract opportunities. SBCRA services “Help Get Businesses In The DOOR!”
Our services include:
- On-Site and Off Site Government Registration Services (all U. S. Government Agencies)
- On-Site and Off Site Prime and Sub Contractor Vendor Registration Services (all U. S. Companies)
- Certification Application Packaging Assistance (includes DBE, WBE, SBE, WOSB, EDWOSB, HUBZone, Veteran Owned, DVOSB, and Minority Owned)
- Vendor Registration Services
- Certification Assessment Interviews and Evaluations
- Buyer Introductions, Appointment and Introductory Letters
- Specialized and Structured Training & Development Programs
- Business Owners Spotlight ( a tv program that spotlights contract opportunities for women owned, minority owned, veteran-owned, and small and disadvantaged business owners and affords business owners and opportunity to spotlight their business.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVE
Our Commitment is to serve with Integrity, Honesty, and Excellence. Understanding the importance of our services in the Government and Corporate contracting process, we handle each request with urgency, efficiency, and care.
You are safe with us. We guarantee complete confidentially of your information.